ALACCA is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian camp located in the beautiful Bitterroot Mountains of North Central Idaho. Our camp is nestled alongside the Southfork of the Clearwater River. We are open year-round offering a variety of retreats and camps as well as rentals. ALACCA exists to be a ministry partner to help local churches and other like-minded organizations develop disciples.
We exist to be a ministry partner to churches and other like-minded organizations to develop disciples.
What We Believe
- The Bible, which is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in the original manuscripts and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- The triune Godhead is in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The personality of Satan is called the Devil and his present control over unregenerated mankind.
- The fall and lost estate of man, whose total depravity makes necessary the new birth.
- The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, death, bodily resurrection, present exaltation at God’s right hand, and personal and imminent return.
- The atonement by the substitutionary death and shed blood of Jesus Christ, our Lord, and Savior.
- The resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life and blessedness in heaven and the resurrection of the unsaved unto everlasting punishment in hell.
- The church, the Body or Bride of Christ, consists only of those born again, for whom He shall come again.
- Christ’s commission to the church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every person.
- That salvation is the gift of God and is eternal in its duration.
- The Holy Spirit indwells the believer at the time of salvation.
- That marriage consists only of a man and a woman as established by God in Genesis.
~The History of ALACCA story is being updated and will be on our page again shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.~