The Bridge Gospel Academy is a one-year school centered on bridging the “GAP” for students that need a year to figure out who they are and what God wants them to do with their lives. Our Academy focuses on the student’s relationship with The Father, His word and how the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the key to their future. At The Bridge, students will be taught how to define the Gospel, learn how to testify to who Jesus Christ is in their lives and put into immediate practice the life altering skills they are learning.
Watch this video for more information
Application Process is now open for the 2023 School Year. You can request a paper application or you can click the button here.
Style of Education
The Discipleship style of education every student class will go through is a comprehensive learning environment with a core curriculum consisting of:
- Interactive Ministry (every student will need to work approx. 6-8 hours in a ministry outside of school putting into practice all they are learning)
- Work-Study (each student will have job duties at Camp ALACCA which will help facilitate their learning environment as well as teach them life skills)
- Biblical Classes (i.e. New Testament survey, Church History, and Validity of Scripture, etc.)
- Practical Evangelical Training (i.e. what is the Gospel and how do I share it, as well as apologetics)
- Spiritual Enrichment Treks “SETs” (every month students will go on trips that have a spiritual formation in the testing of their beliefs, engaging in active ministry and encountering our living God, ending with a written paper on their experience/encounter with God)
- The Holy Land Experience (every class year will end with a backpacking trip to Israel where students will walk in the footsteps of the disciples, apostles and our Lord Jesus Christ, seeing firsthand, that these places and people are/were real)
ALACCA Summer Internship
Each student will serve as a College Intern (paid) for the 8-week ALACCA summer camp season. For more information see the “summer Inter Application” Tab.
$12,500 total program cost for a work-study/camp worker student
$15,000 total program cost for a non-worker student
1st Semester-$8,000 due September 1st (includes payment for Holy Land Experience)
2nd Semester-$4,500 for worker student; $7,000 for non-worker student due January 8th